Friday, March 20, 2009

Diana's Easy Chocolate Caramel Toffee Cake




This delicious and EXTREMELY easy recipe comes to you from my neighbor Diana.

She made it for our Super Bowl party awhile back and it was FABO!

Big AL wants me to make it, so I thought I'd share the recipe with you while I'm at it.

1 box Devil's Food Cake mix (or German Chocolate)
*Prepare and bake according to package directions.

While still hot from the oven, poke holes all over the cake and pour Smucker's (or Kroger brand) Caramel sauce (ice cream topping) over.

Let cool.

When cool, cover with small carton of Cool whip.

Top with crushed Heath bits and chocolate chunks.


Yeah, it's that easy and tastes SO good!

Thanks Diana!

Here is a photo of me with Diana (the tall one) and "BIG RED" and her son "lijah" at the Super Bowl party. We had a blast!

5 comments:

  1. It looks like y'all had a lot of fun Sherri! And that cake looks so good I'm practically licking the screen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet pic wid all sweet buddies...keep rolling"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good food and good friends...two of my favorite things!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Sherri what a blog this is and I like the title. That 's what my doc advises.LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amrita- Thanks. Now, where are those recipes I requested?

    ReplyDelete