Wednesday, March 11, 2009

An idea to help you make some GREEN! Or at least, serve in style.


My friend Cheryl (from WF) just sent me this email regarding some St. Patty's Day serving and money making opportunities. Thought I'd share it with all of you.

To learn more about these great products, click on Cheryl's Entertaining at Home website here.




Dear Friends,

Don’t worry if you can’t find a four-leaf clover this St. Patrick’s day; create your own luck and good fortune by starting your own business with Entertaining at Home. I work for a company that’s built for today’s economy, ask me how you could earn a monthly fuel incentive, a suite of office tools and more. Best of all, I get to set my own hours!

Are you finding that you’re inviting family and friends over rather than spending extra dollars dining out? I invite you to check out our specials this month; we have some great entertaining essentials. All Customers and Hosts can choose between fantastic specials this March. Everyone can take advantage of our Redbook magazine offer, only $5.95 for a year subscription (that’s less than .50 an issue)!

I’m growing my team this spring. If you or someone you know if looking for a part-time job, I’m hiring! Contact me to schedule a time we can talk about what EAH can offer you and your family. Join now and you could earn a $25 rebate and free registration to our upcoming conference in July.

March is a great month to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day, March Madness and the beginning of spring with friends and family. Check out some party ideas below and be sure to visit the Spring/Summer online catalog for great entertaining products and ideas.

Happy Entertaining!







--------------------------------------------------------------------------------







Party Ideas:

March is full of reasons to get together with friends or plan special days with the family.

*Everyone loves an Irish party, try hosting a “green” get-together to celebrate:
Plan a seasonal menu using local ingredients. Serve in our Swirl Appetizer Set.

*For an easy decoration, fill our Square Vases with dried lentils and place a soy-based candle inside (they won’t pollute like paraffin-based candles).

*Instead of buying bottled water, fill our Swirl Pitcher with water and lime or cucumber slices.









Check out our
Spring/Summer
Catalog!

1 comment:

  1. That's really cool Sherri! I love the party ideas :) as an added bonus..I have a 4-leaf clover patch LOL I've seriously found *6* four-leaf clovers close to the same spot!! Ain't that cool?!

    ReplyDelete