Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Cheryl's Famous Artichoke Dip



Oh I just love a good recipe- and even better when I can serve it beautifully on gorgeous dishes! My good friend Cheryl Collins, helps me do this regularly in both areas.

She is a wonderful cook, and is a group leader representing the ENTERTAINING AT HOME fabulous product line.

Entertaining at Home features an online catalog for viewing and ordering and I must say, that I always receive compliments on my beautiful serving dishes when I take them to a potluck, or serve from them in my home. Top quality products, and of course with Cheryl, I receive top quality service to boot!

You can click here for more specials.

She shared with me this recipe which highlights one of their newer food products that I love.

Check out her site, and then order the Parmesan roasted pepper dip mix and a beautiful dish to serve it in!

Artichoke Dip

You will need:

1 14 ounce canned Artichoke hearts drained & chopped

1 Cup Hellmann’s Mayonnaise (do not use salad dressing)

1 Cup grated Parmesan cheese

1 clove garlic minced

¼ tsp Worcestershire sauce

3 TBS ENTERTAINING AT HOME Parmesan roasted pepper dip mix

Dash hot sauce

Combine all ingredients. May be served cold or bake in 350 degree oven 20 minutes or until bubbly.

May add any or all of the following:

Chopped ripe olives, Liquid Smoke, bacon bits, capers, hot chilies, chopped green onion. Also delicious as a base for canned tuna, chicken breast, crabmeat, left over fish or poultry, fresh or frozen vegetables.



Serve with ENTERTAINING AT HOME Rosemary Olive Bread, Ciabatta bread favorite cracker, Melba toast, French or baguette bread as a dip, or as side or main dish!

Yields 2 cups

-Cheryl Schafer Collins

Group Leader

ENTERTAINING AT HOME

618-923-0529

cherylcollins@mychoice.net

VISIT MY WEB SITE: cherylcollins.entertainingathome.com

4 comments:

  1. This sounds so yummy - especially with the Parmesan in it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love artichoke dip...sounds delicious :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmm! I'm not a dip fan, but I ADORE artichoke dip...I esp love it hot from the oven!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds really close to the dip that i make. i do like the addition of the Parm cheese.

    ReplyDelete