Friday, January 1, 2010





WELCOME TO 2010!

My foodie plans for 2010 include actually practicing the title of this blog- MODERATION! I must admit, there has been NOTHING moderate about the way I've been eating the last few months!

I plan to try some dishes I would otherwise forgo because I THINK I wouldn't like them...I need a little stretching- I'm falling into a rut!

And I'm going to be making some changes in my kitchen- a little change here and there for inspiration- starting with a fresh coat of paint!

Tomorrow, I will have some new recipes coming your way, but for today, I just want to say, thank you all for visiting my little blog and welcoming me into your kitchens!

HAVE A WONDERFUL NEW YEAR! God bless each and every one of you!

4 comments:

  1. I have wanted the Wendy's chili recipe for years!! Thank you Sherri!! Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherri, you are too cute. I'm thinking the same thing about my cooking for 2010 ~ trying recipes that I'm a little scared of (I mean, spicy) so will be attempting recipes from the blogs of my Near and Far East friends. It's going to be a good year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year Fawn and Katy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yesp, i hate the word diet, but the moderation starts on Monday (too many leftovers still to start today)

    ReplyDelete