Thursday, December 28, 2017

A couple of DELICIOUS Ham Leftovers Recipes


I hope everyone enjoyed their Christmas celebration and I hope you were able to enjoy your family and friends as well as DELICIOUS food, as I did!

Here are links to a couple of my previous posts that are perfect for using your ham leftovers.

Both received rave reviews from my bunch!

The first is Pasta Primavera with Smoky Ham (an old Bon Appetite recipe). This is delicious and not heavy - especially good after all the heavy holiday meals. (It is photographed above.)


The next is a simple throw together, Ham/veggie Casserole.



A simple but tasty recipe for mixing up those ham leftovers.

ENJOY~ Everything in Moderation

1 comment:

  1. Love the leftover ham recipes. I am glad I put some in the freezer just waiting for these recipes. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete