Saturday, July 9, 2011

Italian Chicken Kabobs ( a repost)




I created this deliciously simple recipe using many of my favorite ingredients that I always have on hand. It was wonderful, and was devoured within minutes of calling my men to the table!

You would have thought my Irishmen were full blooded Italians!

You will need:

Chicken strips- cut into bite size pieces
red bell pepper
green bell pepper
small zucchini
I pkg. Italian seasoning mix
Bottle of Italian dressing (I used East Main Market's Creamy Italian)
(Reserve some for basting)


Sprinkle Italian seasoning on chicken and place in glass dish. Cover with Italian dressing. Marinate for at least one hour.

Cut vegetables into bite size pieces. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning, then cover in dressing, marinate for at least 30 minutes.

Alternate chicken, and vegetables on skewers and grill over med. heat for about 5 minutes on each side, or until chicken is no longer pink. Brush with remaining dressing and let cook for a few more minutes.

Serve with Roasted Garlic Alfredo Rissoto (or your favorite Italian rice recipe).
Garlic bread and an Italian salad are the perfect side dishes to this super easy meal.



6 comments:

  1. These kabobs look so good! I'm going to try these next time we do kabobs...Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks absolutely like it walked off a magazine page!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Donna- thanks. Every once in awhile I get lucky as I have no idea what I'm doing with my camera- I try!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow these look really delicious! I must try these this week...love some kabobs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love kabobs! These look great!

    ReplyDelete