Monday, January 1, 2018

FIRST PLACE Cappuccino Mix (a repost)



Several years ago I was asked to speak at a FIRST PLACE Victory Celebration for several ladies who had been working on becoming healthier the good old fashioned way--by eating right and exercising- and choosing to put Christ First in all they do. They celebrated their collective weight loss of over 100 lbs.!

They shared several recipes and healthy-eating tips and encouraged each other and prayed together for many weeks then celebrated with a wonderful and healthy dinner/potluck that was WONDERFUL!

Now, you all know my philosophy about diet food...I normally don't like it at all- I'm an "Everything in Moderation" girl- literally. But I must admit, their buffet that evening was delicious!

And what was I doing there speaking to women who know how to eat properly? Well, I was encouraging them to keep the faith!!!

I was given a bag full of goodies for my efforts and included in the bag was this YUMMY cappuccino mix! (Thank you, Shelley Wilburn!)

You can make it too- and although they didn't give the fat/cal. info, by the looks of the ingredients, it can't be all that bad...especially in moderation.

So- here's what you need:

1 1/2 c. powdered fat-free non-dairy creamer
1/2 c. cocoa powder
3/4 c. Splenda
2/3 c. decaffeinated instant coffee
1 tsp. ground cinnamon
1/4 tsp. ground nutmeg

Combine all; mix well and store in an air-tight container. When ready to use, add 3 level Tablespoons of mix to 1 1/2 c. boiling water. Stir and enjoy!



*Makes 16 servings.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Sherri!

    Thanks for sharing the cappuccino mix recipe with us. I love having cappuccino's during the fall and winter months. There is nothing better than a brisk day with a piping hot cappuccino. YUM!

    Love your blog, pictures, tips and recipes!! YOU ROCK!!! =) ~Liz

    P.S. Thanks for commenting on my fall post, you are so sweet! *smiles*

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fun. I tweeted about it on Twitter with a link to this page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for this post. I am excited to try this (and give it as gifts!!)

    ReplyDelete