Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Cucumber Party Sandwiches


Here's a nice addition to your New Year's Eve buffet....easy to prepare, wonderful to taste. Perfect way to put a finishing touch on 2009 and welcome in the New Year.

YOU WILL NEED:
1 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened
1 pkg. GOOD SEASON'S Zesty Italian seasoning mix (dry)
1/4 cup Miracle Whip
1 loaf Party Rye bread
sliced cucumbers
(you may garnish with dill)

Mix together first 3 ingredients. Spread mixture on bread. Place sliced cucumbers on top. Chill.

9 comments:

  1. These really do look easy and sound terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow that's really simple and looks good too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sherri, I can't tell you how much I love these little party sandwiches. Glad to see this posted. A while back I looked for this recipe and couldn' find it anywhere (or should I say frm a source I trusted). Now I really one a platter of these all to myself!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Katy- I could eat a platter full too! And again, it's a refreshing change from all the heavy stuff I've devored for the last month!

    Kathy- it's very simple and very tasty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect munchie for New Years Eve or for Superbowl!! Love that it isnt too 'heavy'. Yay for girl food!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look delicious, Sherri. Yum.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yum- these look really good and not heavy like all the stuff I've been eating since Christmas. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mmmmmm... I may be weird but I love a good cucumber sandwich! Gonna make these for my next ladies bible study! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete