Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Garlic Chicken over Angel Hair Pasta and Vegetables



I know this is normally 3 INGREDIENT THURSDAY, but I wanted to post this one today instead! And, it still has AT LEAST 3 INGREDIENTS, so this is MY blog, and I SAY it qualifies!

Any arguments?

I didn't think so.

YOU WILL NEED:
1 pkg. boneless skinless chicken strips
olive oil
ENTERTAINING A LA CARTE Parmesan Peppercorn herb mix*
ENTERTAINING A LA CARTE Tuscan Roasted Garlic Seasoning*
Salt and Pepper to taste
2 tsp. minced garlic
pkg. Angel hair pasta
1/2 stick of melted butter (okay, who am I kidding? I used a full stick!)
2 cups frozen chopped broccoli
1 garden tomato, chopped

Generously sprinkle chicken with seasonings.
Brown garlic in oil, then add chicken till browned on both sides.
Steam broccoli and drain.
Diced tomato. Boil and drain pasta.Add melted butter.

Toss all together, serve chicken on top of pasta- sprinkle with more Parmesan.


8 comments:

  1. This looks yummy. Very, very yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No arguments here, this looks incredibly delicious! A yummy comfort meal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for more butter! Looks delicious :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol you are too funny! This looks great Sherri!

    ReplyDelete
  5. no arguments from me! LOL
    This is a great looking meal; love pasta and chicken and the addition of those veggies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Would love to try this but can't find the mix and seasoning. Could you help me with this?

    ReplyDelete