Thursday, June 10, 2010

Fluffiest Ever Scrambled Eggs


I don't prepare many recipes in my microwave, it's usually used for reheating, however, I ALWAYS use the microwave to cook my scrambled eggs because they never fail to turn out light and fluffy!

Here is an easy recipe for you to try this weekend. I don't think you'll go back to preparing them in the skillet after this one!

YOU WILL NEED:

2 eggs
1 T. Butter (not margarine- I HATE margarine!)
1 - 1 1/2 T. milk
S & P to taste

Melt butter in microwavable dish.
Add eggs and beat together with fork, add milk and beat together.

Cook for two minutes on high. If needed, break up with fork and continue cooking till desired consistency.

Add S & P.

*I also add shredded cheese when I'm feeling stressed. ;)

Enjoy a leisurely weekend.

6 comments:

  1. Those are the fluffiest eggs I have ever seen! I'll have to give them a try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was always skeptical about cooking eggs in the microwave, but now that I see yours, will certainly have to give it a try. Thanks for sharing such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every time I try to cook eggs in the microwave I fail. I keep trying though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm slow to comment, but have missed your posts. This sounds like a creative way to cook eggs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Sherri, you have Einstein's brain because you're a genius! I love the idea. If you wont mind I'd love to guide Foodista readers to your post. Just add the foodista widget to the end of this post so it will appear in the Foodista pages and it's all set, Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fixed these, loved them! Genius idea!

    ReplyDelete