Friday, February 5, 2010
Black Bean Salsa
It doesn't get any easier than this!
Here's an easy throw together salsa that would be perfect for a Super Bowl Party or to serve as a side for a Tex-Mex meal.
* 1/4 Cup Hellmann's or Best Foods Light Mayonnaise
* 2 Tbsp. lime juice
* 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
* 1 can (19 oz. ) black beans, rinsed and drained
* 1 can (11 oz. ) whole kernel corn, drained
* 1 Cup quartered grape tomatoes or cherry tomatoes (or dice your own, remove seeds)
* 1/2 Cup chopped red or purple onion
* 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
* 1 tsp. chopped jalapeno pepper (optional)
* In medium bowl, blend t Mayonnaise, lime juice and cumin. Stir in remaining ingredients. Serve chilled or at room temperature with tortilla chips.