Saturday, October 7, 2017

Birthday Cupcakes





Today, my granddaughter, Lia Rose, celebrates her 5th birthday!

Yesterday, she wanted me to help her make her own birthday cupcakes for her party, and I thought it would be a good idea to snap some photos and share it on my blog.

I love it when she wants to help me in the kitchen. And she really enjoyed making and decorating the cupcakes with me.





















We followed the box directions on a Devil's Food cake mix. Adding ONE EXTRA egg. She chose three different canned frostings: Vanilla Funfetti, Fluffy White and Milk Chocolate and added sprinkles.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, precious girl!


*Here's a pic of Lia Rose just 2 months old in my kitchen. Time flies when you're havin fun!





























No comments:

Post a Comment