Sunday, July 24, 2011

An Organized Kitchen....HELP!


An organized kitchen once seemed but an elusive dream for me-- I have been called many things in my life, but "organized" has never been used to describe me.

Recently I had a kitchen fire, and after two months of kitchen renovations, I am finally beginning to see the light at the end of the Tuscan Tunnel (I am getting the Tuscan dream kitchen I've been dreaming of for many years!).

Since the kitchen is looking so very dreamy, I thought this would be a good time to get it organized properly. And maybe, just MAYBE, I will be inspired from my Italian roots to keep this gorgeous kitchen in proper working order. (Well, a girl can dream, anyway.)

Unless you are a creative, unorganized girl like me, you wouldn't understand how difficult the concept is. To even begin seems overwhelming, so I began my cyber hunt to give get me started.

If you are like me, I think I've found a wonderful starting part. A simple "how-to" that broke it all down for me and made sense of what is otherwise a mystery to me.

If you are one who is already very organized in the kitchen, go ahead and click on the link, then come back and add any of your favorite kitchen organization tips.

In a couple of weeks, I will post the before, during and after photos of the renovation. I think you'll like what you see, and hopefully it will inspire some dreaming for all of you.

So go ahead-- read the tips here, and add your own if you can.

Oh, yeah, I almost forgot. This book looks pretty good, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment