Thursday, December 31, 2009


From Me to you...

Today we begin the final countdown... 2009 is almost over .

I plan on enjoying a quiet evening inside with my main squeeze while enjoying delicious food and music and some good movies!

I've been treating the entire month of December like FAT TUESDAY before the Mardi Gras! Eating like there will be no tomorrow, knowing that when January rolls around, I must demonstrate some self-control once again!

For those of you needing some quick party foods to prepare a your New Year's Eve Party, Click on the photos on my side-bar for some last minute recipes that are sure to please.


May your 2010 be your best year yet.
Start it off on the right foot right- you can read TAKING A STEP BACKWARD AFTER TAKING A STEP FORWARD IS NOT A DISASTER, IT'S A CHA_CHA! over at my other blog and then
the best advice I could ever give for making this new year the best yet is....forgive someone. Hug the neck of those you love. See the value of the People that have been placed in your life. Never value things, or position or opinions over precious creations- your family and friends.


GO into this new year with a smile...a hopeful one remembering "In the long run the pessimist may be proved right, but the optimist has a better time on the trip. ~Daniel L. Reardon

Love and hugs to all of you!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the words of wisdom. It was just what I needed to hear! Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New year to you Kathy!

    Tiffanee- I'm glad you agree- have a wonderful 2010 full of loving moments with your friends and family.

    ReplyDelete