Monday, September 25, 2017

Favorite Kitchen Gadget Review: Mario Batali Potato Peeler



September is National Potato Month, and I love all things potato.

I am the "Bubba Gump" of the potato world.

I love mashed potatoes. Boiled Potatoes. Fried Potatoes. Baked Potatoes. Grilled Potatoes. Potato Casseroles. Potatoe Soup...well, you get the idea.

Since potatoes are consumed often in this house, my Mario Batali Potato Peeler became my favorite kitchen gadget. But I'm sorry to say I can no longer find them available for purchase online.



You can watch this video review from my facebook page that I made several years ago. (And sorry for all the " and ums" and pauses in the video 😏 )  Click on the first video you see.  While you're there, be sure to LIKE and FOLLOW my page and leave a comment so you will continue to get daily updates. And then go ahead and share the page with your friends.

CLICK HERE for the video and let me know how you enjoy your potatoes.



“What I say is that, if a man really likes potatoes, he must be a pretty decent sort of fellow.” 
― A.A. Milne

1 comment:

  1. Okay so the Mario batali peeler is gone forever. What is the closest peeler to it?

    ReplyDelete