Sunday, October 11, 2009

Roadtrip Sunday- "FOOD WITH STYLE"


There is a fairly new (July 09) blog site that I have fallen in love with. Today, I would like to send you away for a visit. Pack your bags and I'll give you a free ticket to a wonderful destination.

It is called Food With Style.

YOU MUST click here
and take a visit.

A feast for the eyes!

This is a home base for some of the most beautiful food photos and recipes and tablescapes and is updated daily. You will enjoy many different offerings each day, and you just drag your mouse across each photo to see the blog site home for that particular recipe and click there to go directly to their site.

Really, you MUST go there. I'm offering a money back guarantee if you are not delighted!

Especially those of you who are great food photographers- you need to submit your photos/recipes for consideration.

You can thank me later.

-Sherri

5 comments:

  1. Good Morning Sherri!!

    I love this site so thanks so much for sharing!! There is not enough time in the day for me to enjoy looking at all my favorite food sites!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love hearing about new websites so thanks for sharing Sherri. You always have great suggestions and tips.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much for sharing food with style, love to have new visitors! thanks again, jain

    ReplyDelete
  4. Money back guarantee - oh you are so funny! Cool site - like a roundup. Thanks for passing it along.

    ReplyDelete